- Box Contents - Corsair TX750W Power Supply; Cables included - ATX 24 pin & 20 pin compatible, EPS/ATX12V 8-4 pin, 4 x PCI-E 8 pin, 8 x SATA, 8 x 4 pin Peripheral, 2 x Floppy
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
Enthusiasts looking for the optimal in price performance PSU technology will find the Corsair TX750W meet even the most demanding of required specifications. The Corsair TX750W power supply is engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail, the Corsair TX750W offers the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSUs ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast. With a large 140mm diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclocker or enthusiast and high-end system builder.
see here for more details: