The small size is terrific for traveling because it is so tiny and light - not at all like hauling around my bigger laptop through the airport.
Advantages of the Computer:
Large Hard Drive (160 gig)
Keyboard is adequate although I would love a slightly larger one
- Full-function laptop in copper brown with 8.9-inch display, integrated webcam, and 6-cell battery with up to 5.5-hours of use
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor, 160 GB hard disk drive, 1 GB RAM (2 GB max)
- 54g Wi-Fi LAN (802.11b/g); 10/100 Ethernet; Intel GMA 950 graphics
- Connectivity: 3 USB, 1 headphone, 1 microphone, Secure Digital slot, multi-format memory card slot, VGA monitor output
- Pre-installed with Windows XP Home operating system, Mouse included
A great choice for students as well as business travelers who like to travel light, this affordable ultra-lightweight Acer Aspire One (AOA150-1359) weighs just over 2 pounds and is packed with a 160 GB hard drive and Windows XP operating system. It has a vibrant 8.9-inch CrystalBrite WSVGA LED backlit display, integrated webcam for easy video chatting, and Intel's latest mobile processor--the Atom. Offering a copper brown chassis, the netbook's smooth surface is comfortable to touch, and it's accented with distinctive details, such as the attractive orange hinge ring.
Click here for more detail: